This home features many extraordinary touches that truly set this home apart from any other home in Steamboat.
- Every aspect of the home is built to take in the breathtaking views from the Steamboat Ski Resort, to the Flat Top and South Valley, and all the way to Emerald Mountain.
- The exterior is stucco with real stone exterior and interior including flag stone entry and stairs
- A custom stone fireplace and mantel in the living room adds to the mountain lodge feel.
- Two story ceilings accented with huge log trusses and custom timbers from Oregon build a dramatic entry into the home
- The gourmet kitchen is a place where you can easily see everyone hanging out with Knotty Alder cabinets with black glaze, slab granite, commercial grade appliances and spacious breakfast bar that comfortably seats 5.
- The hearth room adjacent to the gourmet kitchen hosts a cherry wood bar, two-sided fireplace and gorgeous views to the Ski Area.
- The master suite features a fireplace, spectacular views to the ski area, his and hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, double shower with seat and an oversized tub with stone surround.
- A caretaker unit/mother-in-law suite is completely self contained with stunning views, full kitchen, large bedroom, hearth room and spacious bathroom. It could also be used as a rental unit if desired.
- Large deck with great slope side southern exposure hosts a hot tub with spectacular views and is highlighted by a custom powder-coated metal handrail.
- Heated drive, oversized three car garage, and full mudroom off of the garage.
- The walkout lower level has a covered patio, 2 bedrooms and sleeping space for 8-10 people, a full recreation room complete with billiards and a place to play cards, wet bar and theatre room.
- Professionally landscaped with underground sprinkler system.
- Low E windows and Hunter Douglas blinds
- Tan-Brown Granite quarried from India
- 100+ year old Reclaimed Pine barn wood floors